We're on the front lines of disruption, and as such, customer engagement is critical. That’s where you come in.
At DriftPilot, you will have the opportunity to observe and participate in the entire sales cycle of an innovative SaaS product, from the first contact with a potential customer to the pressing issues of those who are already using our services. While you’re immersed in this essential part of a growing business, you’ll use cutting-edge tools that will prepare you for when it’s time to settle with your post-grad employer – especially if that’s DriftPIlot itself!
- This is it. This is the opportunity to develop your skills as a SaaS Sales & Marketing Professional. Curious about new tech. Apply that curiosity with a small and nimble startup that won’t relegate you to coffee and lunch runs.
- Direct & Mobile Marketing, Automation, APIs, Analytics... all those exposures are rolled into this gig. You’ll do actual exciting work, you’ll learn a ton, and you’ll have a great time at the digital front door.
- Inquisitive minds, critical thinkers, and confident dispositions – we’ve got something for you!
Who you are
You’re a great communicator (or so you’ve been told!). You have stellar written and verbal communication skills, and give a damn about making customers happy, because you know that their success is your success. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You're known for being a "team player." Not just a cliché – we need and demand that here!
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- A 3.0+ GPA and evidence of constructive extracurricular activities are definite pluses.
- A lovely singing voice is not required, but we may go out for karaoke a couple of times.
What we offer
- Free daily lunch!
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun-loving office culture
- A sincere commitment towards making sure you get at least as much out of DriftPilot as we get out of you.
- Remote preferred
Technologies/tools you will learn
- Freshsales + Freshmarketer (Sales & Marketing automation)
- Apollo + Clearbit
- FrontApp + Intercom
- Facebook/LinkedIn/Google Ads
- MixPanel and Google Analytics
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying